Silicon Valley Taiwanese American Industrial Technology Association (TAITA-SV) was founded on January 3, 2003 in Santa Clara, California, USA with a vision to promote the collaboration of United States, particularly Silicon Valley, and Taiwan in the areas of industrial, scientific and technological development and investment.
Specifically, TAITA-SV aims to:
- Bridge technological exchange between Silicon Valley and Taiwan
- Foster Silicon Valley entrepreneurs and U.S. businesses to explore opportunities in Taiwan and vice versa
- Facilitate industrial, scientific and technological talent exchanges between US and Taiwan
- Help Taiwan industries broaden international markets and raise their international status
TAITA-SV is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Click on Individual Application Form to find out how to join many industry leaders to become TAITA-SV’s members.
The membership fee for an individual member is $50 for lifetime. As a TAITA member, you:
- Get discount price for TAITA events
- Receive event reminders through email
- Can attend member-only events
- Can get available presentation slides
- Can run and vote for the Board of Directors
Join the following industry leaders to become TAITA-SV’s corporate members: